Gartner’s Security and Risk Summit 2019 kicks off at the National Harbour on June 17th. It’s a place where security executives and practitioners get a chance to get a comprehensive update on cybersecurity trends and get practical advice on critical issues.
We are excited to join the summit this year (you can find us at Booth#1149). Our flagship product, Scytale Enterprise helps enterprise security and infrastructure engineering teams standardize, scale, and accelerate service authentication across cloud, container, and on-premise infrastructure.
Here are five reasons to visit us at booth #1149
- Learn best practices for service identity management and authentication used by web-scale companies: Scytale was started by seasoned engineers from Amazon Web Services, Google, Okta, PagerDuty, and Splunk, to help solve enterprise service authentication challenges by breathing life into ideas they saw at global web-scale companies. Scytale is also the commercial steward of Cloud Native Computing Foundation’s SPIFFE and SPIRE open-source projects which have rapidly grown in popularity and have contributions from Google, Pinterest, Square, Uber, and others.
Meet the team to learn how they are bringing web-scale, service identity management to the enterprise.
- Find out how to architect a foundational, service authentication layer for Zero Trust: Since Enterprise services are now increasingly running across multiple platforms spanning multiple data centers and public clouds, Zero Trust has emerged as an increasingly necessary pre-requisite to securing them. Service identity and authentication is the foundation for building robust, scalable and efficient Zero Trust environments.
Talk to us about how to establish a standards-based, fine-grained service authentication layer to support zero trust communication between services running on trusted corporate IT assets, including those in the cloud.
- Learn how to securely extend your existing Kerberos based authentication to the public cloud: As organizations adopt public cloud-based infrastructure, application services running in the cloud must be able to establish trusted communication with on-premise systems of record. Extending existing Kerberos-based authentication, in particular, becomes a priority but is challenging.
See first hand demos of how Scytale Enterprise allows you to easily and securely extend Kerberos-based authentication infrastructure to the cloud. The solution securely issues short lived credentials from on-premise identity providers (IdPs) such as Active Directory to cloud and container-based services. It also enables cloud services to access on-premise services without exposing IdPs to the public internet or breaking or changing existing risk policies.
- Grab a free signed copy of “Zero Trust Networks: Building Secure Systems in Untrusted Networks” (and meet the author): Long time “Scypher” Evan Gilman, who has been building and operating systems in hostile environments his entire professional career, will do a book signing on June 18th (12- 2:30 pm) with,. Drop by to meet him and grab a copy of his popular O’Reilly book: Zero Trust Networks.
- Get lots of fun giveaways and enter raffles: What’s a tradeshow without swag? Come grab water bottles, luggage tags, and popsockets. You can even enter in a draw to win portable projectors for your cell phone.
Want to schedule a meeting upfront? Send a note to our marketing team. (Marketing at scytale.io)
Hope to see you at the show!